[NAGDU] Advice?

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Dec 28 13:53:23 UTC 2015

Hi Bob.
Congratulations on your upcoming retirement.  I'm close enough to think
about it, but it's still several years away.
I think the question you should ask yourself is what really interests you.
For me, it's gardening and urban farming, so, when I retire, and probably
sooner, I want to check out the local garden club, and see what projects and
classes they have.
Once you've found things that interest you, then see how your dog would fit
into the picture.  Mine will fit in as he always has, helping me get where I
want to go.
HTH.
Tracy