[NAGDU] A new harness/leash pouch I found.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Dec 28 13:54:08 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I wanted to let you guys know about a new harness or leash pouch that I discovered over the weekend. The brand is Boots and Barkley, and it's sold at Target. The pouch wraps around a leash, or harness handle with Velcro. There is a front zipper part where you can store poop bags (there is even enough room for a small bottle of hand-sanitizer or something else). On the back side, there is another small compartment, where you can put keys, or other small items. I really like this pouch, and it only cost $4.99.
I figured some of you may be interested in this.
Happy New Year!
Deanna and Mambo

--
This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com