[NAGDU] Bravecto?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Dec 28 13:57:55 UTC 2015

I’ve been using Bravecto since August, 2 doses worth so far. GDF provides it to graduates at a reduced cost.

The pills themselves are huge but chewable and apparently quite tasty according to the resident Goldens.

It seems to work well here but we don’t have the fleas you all have in the south.

The only bad side effect was a slightly looser stool the day after giving it and that only happened on the first dose.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems