[NAGDU] Bravecto?

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Mon Dec 28 15:06:51 UTC 2015

David,

Wow, that’s amazing that it was less expensive from your vet. It was nearly double the price from my vet.

I actually think it smells like chocolate weirdly enough. Whatever the flavor or smell, our guys love it. they love the heartworm pills also though.
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems