[NAGDU] Cricket can growl?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Dec 28 18:24:18 UTC 2015

Raven, you put this very well.  That is why there are times when I
will not correct my dogs.  I had a situation with my first guide dog.
I was standing outside a hospital waiting for a ride and 2 men came up
to me.  My dog put herself across my body in a very defensive
position.  She was definitely out of position but I thought she was
warning me these were not good people.  They spoke to me and I talked
casually to them.  One of them asked me if she would bite.  I said she
would to protect me.  My ride came and we went about our business.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053