[NAGDU] [Blindtlk] {Spam?} Fwd: SINGLE BLACK FEMALE

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 06:17:36 UTC 2015

I saw that "Spam" notification tacked on to it, which I didn't do or
write. It was a simple very funny joke about a cute little black Lab.
Blindness-related, nope, doggy related yes! Wonder why it is okay to
make fun of people and harass and flame but not okay to post an
occasional lighthearted joke? I got this from another list I might
add, but again stripped that sender's email as list rules dictate,. I
might add to that I am a single black woman so if anybody should have
been offended it should've been me. Seems lately everyone is
personally attacking me, and Nope it is not all in my head! It's
mostly covert and clandestine ish but nobody is doing anything or
jumping through naaaa hoops to stop it! I have even written to you
personally David, and got no response publicly on any lists. Cindy you
did respond and for that I thank you. Does it ever occur that people
who join these closed lists may not be who they say they are? Like may
be a familiar name is used but that is not actually that person? Am I
the only one baffled at how when I mention a problem I ma having, oh
suddenly everyone an dthey auntie is having that too, or a similar
problem, or oh somebody pipes up nad makes an excuse about howi t
could be this or that.It's cool though to allow the troublemakers to
continue being troublemakers though and well you'll just overlook it,
turn a blind eye. Get at the RIGHT person! Note: Next time I'll
consider writing the moderators privately! I dont need nobody pressin
me!!! Just sayin!