[NAGDU] leash pocket

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed Dec 30 14:29:05 UTC 2015

I forgot to mention this in my last post. I hope this makes sense... /smiles/
If you have the leash pouch placed towards the top of the leash by the snaps, it will be in the middle when you have a short leash. So, the pouch will not hit or bump the dog when you give a correction. Hope this helps explain a bit more.
Deanna