[nagdu] Wrangler , the Today show dogÉ

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Feb 11 15:03:37 UTC 2015

Andy, where did you train with your dog?  I have never been told not
to give my dog's name out to strangers and I have my 5th dog from
Leader Dogs.  When I want my dog's attention I always say the name
first so anyone around hears the name. That is interesting.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053