[nagdu] Speeding up

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 12 16:47:28 UTC 2015

No, the pat on the side is a bit tricky.  I lean over and give the dog a pat as we're walking.  A very experienced trainer at GDB, Don Frisk, taught it to me ages ago.  He called it pushing the magic button, and usually it was just like that--the dog found it very encouraging and sped up nicely.  But not Krokus.
Tracy