[nagdu] Relief areas at Denver International and and Slat Lake City Airports

Tom Bellone tom.bellone01 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 15:44:17 UTC 2015

 We will  be travelling through DIA and SLC for the first time.  As I understand it, neither of these airports have post security (airside) relief areas.  Here's what I've found for each airport---Denver has one outside relief area at level 2 west Jeppeson Terminal near door 200.  They suggest thirty minutes to get there and back through security (sounds ambitious to me).  Salt Lake City has relief areas across from each terminal and one between Terminal 2 and the international terminal.  They suggest contacting SLC airport operations (801-575-2401) to arrange for an escort.Our layover in Denver on United is three plus hours so I don't anticipate that will be a problem.  Our return flight originates in Salt Lake City on Delta.  We will be shuttling there from our hotel prior to departure.I would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have as to how to best navigate these airports.Thanks,Tom BelloneDaytona Beach, FlFLAGDU Treasurer