[nagdu] Rescued pit bulls fight stigma by guiding people in need

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 22:01:07 UTC 2015

Hi Tracy, I agree.  But rescue dogs can be very unpredictable, no
matter what the breed.  My brother-in-law and his wife have a
spaniel they rescued, and it is very unpredictable.  It growls at
Neena, bit Cleo and is altogether unpredictable.  I think I'd
only get a rescue dog whatever the breed, if I was primarily
going to be alone, not have any visitors, and definitely have mo
other dogs around it.    Debby and Neena