[nagdu] Informational clip regarding Wrangler. Was: Re: Wrangler , the Today show dog

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:03:44 UTC 2015

I'm watching the clips now. Too much cuteness and too much use by folks on the show and on the link about pets. It'd be confusing for the average viewer I think, realizing that when they're watching the show, they're doing other things so are only getting a few visual and audio snips, not the whole segment.
They need to tone down the cuteness and get more into the serious aspects of what they're doing, sticking to the mission which is raising a guide dog.