[nagdu] anniversary

Jen jenandnixon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:47:25 UTC 2015

I know I write often, but .

It is hard to believe, today, ten years ago, at the Boring, Oregon campus of
Guide Dogs for the Blind, I received Nixon, also known as Mr. President
Nixon, as he was affectionately known. He is enjoying retirement, doing what
he's always done well at, sleeping all the time. He always slept on the job!
Nixon and I had quite a few adventures together as a team, during his 7 year
career. I still miss him at my side and Aiken at *HUGE* shoes/paws to fill
after Nixon's retirement.

Feels a bit weepy thinking about how fast time has flown since meeting
Nixon, my special gentle giant that he was so well-known and well-loved by
everyone wherever we went. He will be 12 in May and is doing well at the
farm.

Jen and Aiken McEachen

Pampered Critters House and Pet Sitting Services

Email me to inquire about my services at: pamperedcritters at gmail.com
<mailto:pamperedcritters at gmail.com>

www.pamperedcritters.ca <http://www.pamperedcritters.ca>  /
http://www.facebook.com/pamperedcritters