[nagdu] Wrangler , the Today show dogÉ

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 19:17:21 UTC 2015

Rebecca,
Your comments are uncalled for and rude. Please be nice.
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.