[nagdu] Rescued pit bulls fight stigma by guiding people inneed

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 19:18:59 UTC 2015

I can’t stand the stigma behind pits Granted, a lot of them are trained to fight, but that does NOT mean that they can’t be fantastic, sweet, and gentle dogs if given the training and the chance.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com>
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian proverb