[nagdu] Snow snow and more snow

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 14:14:05 UTC 2015

We are in PA, where we have gotten our fair share of snow, ice, and cold temps. I use the paws booties for my puppy to keep the sand, salt and other chemicals off her paws. I am now kicking myself in the bum, because back when I should have purchased a coat, I didn't. Every time we go out, my pup is shivering.
Pup loves snow, but now she is not having any of it.
If anyone else in the country would like all of the snow, ice and cold, we can surely send it your way.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.