[nagdu] Poo Bag Dispenser

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Feb 17 22:25:46 UTC 2015

Funny you should ask. I got the mother load of bags for just such a dispenser. 22 bags to a roll, and they’re scented, and they’re fairly thick. Around $16 from this eBay seller for something like 46 rolls of 22 bags each, over a thousand bags. I’ll have the link for you in a minute.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181013691653?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194