[nagdu] Doggie spazziness/unfocus?

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 20:46:13 UTC 2015

Someone else who loves the farm store!I am always paranoid in there with a
new dog because of the chickens and other poultry.  Belle looked and wanted
to sniff a bit.  Monty wasn't phased and Jetta hasn't been in there when
they have had chickens.  A few more weeks, probably and the chicks will be
in.

I was just in there a couple of days ago.  I had Monty with me.  After
looking at all the toys, I had it narrowed down to two options.  I let Monty
pick.  He chose the Kong squeak in the purple barbell shape.  For those of
you who are looking for durable toys, this one is a winner!

We've only had it a couple of days, but Jetta chews on it obsessively.  It
didn't squeak crazy loud, but she did manage to do something to the squeak,
so now it just makes a heavy breathing sound.  She still likes it, which is
great because the breathing sounds are very tolerable.

Monty plays with it a bit, but he seems to have mostly  outgrown wanting to
play with toys of any variety.  Belle has never been much of a toy kind of
dog.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com