[nagdu] Arizona - URGENT LEGISLATIVE ALERT; HB2179 AMENDMENT MAKES SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHOUSE SERVICE ANIMALS

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Feb 19 12:10:47 UTC 2015

While that’s true, it’s also true that if this passes, lots of PWD’s will get lots of misery while it’s overturned, for following the less restrictive federal law.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name

> On Feb 18, 2015, at 9:34 PM, Steven Johnson via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Keep in mind, that these proposed changes are more restrictive than the
> Federal law provides, so when we as handlers consider, we always default to
> the least restrictive.
>
> Steve

>>> c
>>> ImlkXCI6XCI3Mjc5ZDIwMDZhMmE0YzYyOGY4OTJhMWM3NGQ3NmJmMFwiLFwidXJsX2lkc
>>> 1