[nagdu] families and our dogs

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:03:31 UTC 2015

Mary, who is suggesting that you give Felix up? I would suggest
that you might want to have Felix wear a Halti or Gentle Leader.
When I came home with Neena she started scrounging stuff off
restaurant floors.  So every time she did that, I'd put her
Gentle Leader on.  Now she rarely tries it, because she really
doesn't like wearing her Gentle Leader and knows that I'll put it
on.  I had a dog who had to wear a basket muzzle when we went to
restaurants.  She eventually got better but I always had to have
that basket muzzle with me, just in case.    Peace,    Debby and
Neena