[nagdu] Interested in beta testing iPhone/iPad apps for NAGDU?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Feb 19 23:23:35 UTC 2015

Hi all.

The NAGDU app needs beta testers.  If you own an IOS device, and are
reasonably comfortable with installing and using new apps, you might
be able to help us.

If you're not the sort of person who is willing to test new versions
as they're released, or aren't willing to write up an email with
issues you encounter, then you're probably not one of the people we're
looking for.  I realize that life happens, but in general, we're
looking for people who are excited about the app, and are serious
about helping us make it better.

If you think you might be interested in volunteering, please let me
know by emailing me directly at cannona at fireantproductions.com

You must be a current NAGDU member, and willing to keep private
information private, including not sharing information about new
features before they're publicly announced.

Thank you.

Aaron Cannon