[nagdu] COMMUNITY COMMENTARY 'Emotional support dogs' endanger somein public

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 05:44:01 UTC 2015

Thanks, Danielle.  I wouldn't want true service dogs to ever be
asked to leave a place.  Recently that happened at a Great Clips
here.  For those that don't know, Great Clips is a place where
you can get pretty cheap haircuts.  You don't need an appointment
or anything, you just walk in.  So a vet with his service dog
went in and then wouldn't let him bring his dog in.  The dog did
help him retain his cool, the guy said.  As he started getting
angry and anxious, the dog pressed itself against him, or
something like that, and then he left.  I'VE been to that Great
Clips, ow think, without a problem.  That was what brought the
question in my mind about PTSAID.    Peace,    Debby and Neena