[nagdu] COMMUNITY COMMENTARY 'Emotional support dogs' endangersomein public

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 05:59:25 UTC 2015

Oh, I'm so sorry that you lost your dog, and what a terrible way
for it to happen! I do hope that you are able to get a successor
dog.  I use that term because for all of us who use dogs, no one
can replace a dog, they can only succeed a dog.  Each dog is so
different, their personalities and how they do their tasks.
Thanks so much for sharing about your dog.    Peace,    Debby and
Neena