[nagdu] Access Denied on Airline

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 22 02:17:26 UTC 2015

Miranda,

	Please give me a call on Monday. My contact information is below my
signature.

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc.
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
(888) 624-3841 (Hotline)
President at nagdu.org
http://www.nagdu.org

High expectations create unlimited potential for the blind!