[nagdu] W-rose

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 17:35:57 UTC 2015

    Him I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  The same happened to me with my
Elliot back in 2010 a month before his 10th birthday.  We thought his
problem was his hip but, no it was cancer of the spleen.  We took him to the
vet and within 15 minutes, he was gone....A shocker for sure.  I wish you
blessings and a quick healing.  Andy and Shubert