[nagdu] W-rose

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:36:43 UTC 2015

Robert,
I am so very very sorry to hear about your beloved pup. I also know my words do not even begin to heal your heart from the pain of loosing her.
If you feel the need to write more about your grief or pain here, the list is your sounding board. I know some of us here understand and can empathize.
Please take care and allow yourself the time, patience, and room to grieve.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.