[nagdu] Badly behaved dogs was Re: FWD: Arizona - URGENT LEGISLATIVE ALERT; HB2179 AMENDMENT MAKES SIGNIFICANT CHANGESTO RIGHTSOF PERSONS WHO USE SERVICE ANIMALS

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Feb 23 17:23:08 UTC 2015

It is hard to know what to do when it is someone you probably will
never see again.  We don't know what has happened before to make a dog
act in an aggressive manner.  Is just barking or growling aggressive?
If the person does not try to get the dog under control there is a
problem.  If possible, you might try to engage the person with the dog
in a conversation to see if this is normal behavior and let that
person know it is making it hard for others to work. If this is a
continual problem with the same dog you should bring it to the
attention of personnel where it happens.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053