[nagdu] Destructo dog when not supervised

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Feb 24 19:30:15 UTC 2015

Hi Tami.
I too am working on getting him to bring me the contraband!  He's pretty
good about it.  It's when I'm not there, or not paying attention, that he
starts to chew it up.
The hands-free leash sounds like a good idea.  What is it like?  How long
is it?  Could he be safely out of my way, but still close enough to be
monitored?
I've thought of getting an X-pen and letting him join me in the yard in a
semi-confined space.  Then I think I'll have to move the X-pen every day,
so one area doesn't get over-grazed.  Krokus the goat.
Tracy