[nagdu] Getting a Guide Dog Soon!

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Feb 26 00:58:14 UTC 2015

Some schools help out more with dog expenses so you should ask this
question of any school where you plan to apply.  Some vets also
provide free or reduced fees when they work with guide dogs.  Again,
you need to ask the vet before going to visit if this is a concern.
Don't limit yourself to just one school if these are serious concerns.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053