[nagdu] FWD: Arizona - URGENT LEGISLATIVE ALERT; HB2179 AMENDMENT MAKES SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO RIGHTS OF PERSONSWHO USE SERVICE ANIMALS

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:07:26 UTC 2015

Ho Hum! well, hell. And to think I have recommended them to folks who
could more benefit from a service dog. Heck, one old day I too might
need a service or combination dog that the guide dog schools can not
address. That. is. not. the. case. right. now. This is totally
sickening! If they were able to do this, what or who would stop other
states from following suit? I'm sure Martin, Dorothy, Morris, and
Kenneth are rolling over and pressing their way out of the grave right
now! I thought it was a reject from the first one or two programs
applied for or someone who got their guide dog revoked promoting this
sort of nonsense foolishness. Lor, can't wait for the update. SO glad
to hear it didn't pass. Thanks Sharonda! As for dealing with an
aggressive dog, I focus on keeping my own self and dog as far away as
I can and make sure I have control over my dog and myself. A safe
distance means you can move around and get out if need be. The best is
a dog that is seen, not heard. What other service dog schools are
there aside from CCI and KSDS?

Danielle