[nagdu] Getting a Guide Dog Soon!

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 00:19:32 UTC 2015

Guiding Eyes has  a Horowitz fund, the veterinary assistance fund for
graduates, which gives you $200 per year for veterinary expenses. If
it is verified that your dog's weight is within 10 lbs of their target
weight, you get an additional $100. This has to be verified annually
for you to get the extra. I don't use this fund, so if any recent
grads know something different about this, speak up.
There is also an emergency fund that pays for exorbitant vet bills,
say in the instance of an emergency surgery or something. But you only
get to use this once.
There are webpages on Guidingeyes.org about both these funds.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs