[nagdu] Getting a Guide Dog Soon!

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 03:35:14 UTC 2015

GDB has a pretty robust vet assistance program and there's really no
limits on how much you can ask for. The 250$ amount is for the annual
check up, but if your guide has issues that crop up like ear
infections, you can call and they will give you an authorization
number with an amount attached to it so you can get reimbursed. I'm
really grateful that they have this program because I'm in college and
it's come in really helpful multiple times. Besides vet care though,
GDB will send you a year's supply of heart guard and frontline. They
also have different partnerships with different compnies for handlers
to get discounts. Just do research on what each school offers in terms
of assistance for grads.

Minh