[nagdu] Working indoors during the harsh winter

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 10:27:59 UTC 2015

Hi!
Does anyone have ideas for places to work your dog during the harsh winter.
Currently, I work from home. I have graduated from college, so no more
hustle and bustle between classes, and needless to say, the winter
here in Michigan is a pain in the posterior. I don't wanna have to
work in ice, snow, wind, and frigid temps if I don't have to, but I
would also like to continue working the Golden Guy.
He gets plenty of exercise from play. Believe me, we have a giant
backyard, and he goes out there to play in the 2 feet of snow out
back, but I know how much he loves working, and it's good just to keep
that up anyway.
I went to the mall the other day to work him, and he does great. I
just wish I knew of an alternative. Malls are like mazes, and I find
them a bit stressful to navigate. I've been spoiled by online
shopping. Lol!
If they are the best option, I will bite the bullet and do it. I
understand this is more about my dog than me.
Any ideas?
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs