[nagdu] Getting a Guide Dog Soon!

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Fri Feb 27 10:53:44 UTC 2015

Hi Jen,
This is Janice. I do not post much but I read everything and I love your
scripture signiture.  I am also Deaf-Blind and the secretary of the NFB
Deaf-Blind Division.  I want to let you know that we have our own list
serve at nfb-db.org but you need so go to nfbnet.org to sign up if that
interest you.  I would be more than willing to talk with you privately
and my email address is below:

janice.toothman at verizon.net