[nagdu] Working indoors during the harsh winter

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Feb 27 16:38:54 UTC 2015

Raven and all,
When the weather is yucky, I typically will take my dog to stores like Target and Wal-Mart. We also visit the grocery store, pharmacy and occasionally the mall. I love the suggestion of going to a Downtown area, as the sidewalks are almost always in better shape. You could also go to an outdoor shopping center or outlet mall, they are a bit less maze-like. Heck, I even can give my dog a good workout at a hospital or in a large Doctors office. If you really want to challenge the dog, visit the pet store.
Even if you just go to dinner with someone, walking from the car to the restaurant and around inside counts as a bit of exercise, smiles .
Hope this helps.
Deanna and Pascal