[nagdu] Home alone

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:17:24 UTC 2015

hey now…
i leave my dog home at least once a week while i go dancing.  and, yes, gasp, i put her in a crate too.
with no water or food even.  rofl.
a dance is not a place for a guide dog as, i am dancing for 3 hours straight with only a 15 minute break.
crates are wonderful.  that way, you don’t create problems.  the dog just rests or sleeps.  and, what’s wrong with that?
when i had horses, i left my dog at home when i went riding.  a horse barn is just not a safe place for a guide dog.  it would only take one kick and, your dog would be dead, it’s not worth it.  and, yep, used a crate then also.
my dog knows when i am getting ready for dancing and goes and gets into her crate on her own.

Vivianna