[nagdu] And, what's wrong with a cane?

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 21:35:16 UTC 2015

Did someone say a cane looks foolish?  I think I missed it.

I often tell people what they said at GDB: a cane is an obstruciton finder.
A dog is an obstruciton avoider.

Since I have partial vision, I probably had better luck with people realzing
I had a visual impairment when I had a cane.  I mean, no one ever asked me
if I was trianing the cane.

I suppose the only time the cane looked foolsih was when I wore a bowler hat
and twirled it like Charlie Chaplin.

Craig and Chase, who is more fun than a cane, but also eats, pees and poops
more than a cane.
craig.heaps at comcast.net