[nagdu] Working indoors during the harsh winter

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 23:41:30 UTC 2015

Hi Raven, I know malls are a hassle, but in winter when it's icy
they are one of the best alternatives.  Fortunately we haven't
had tons of ice and snow, but we did have a two or three week
period when it snowed, then it froze, and people don't shovel
their sidewalks, so all that snow was a sheet of ice.  So to the
mall we went.  Now it's really cold out, but by afternoon it
warms up something reasonable (for me) and we go for walks.  You
could also go to Walmart, Target, or what the heck, call ahead to
a museum and go there.  Then perhaps you can get a docent to show
you stuff.  (Smile).  Good luck!    Debby and Neena