[nagdu] Home alone

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 23:42:07 UTC 2015

There are places that I will not take Neena anymore.  Last year I
took her to Pig Out in the Park.  Never again! Unless ow get a
basket Muzzle for her, that is.  She had only been home with me a
month, so maybe she would be a little better this summer.  And
occasionally my husband and I like to just have "date night" with
my husband.  This is rare, but Neena doesn't go on date night.
And she stays in her crate because she gets into mischief.  I
don't think I'm being cruel to her.  She has her bone in there,
the Tv on, and usually Flounder the cat nearby for company.  And
sometimes Lamar, who gets on the bed.  (Being retired does have
privileges).  So leave Tracy alone.  She is not doing anything
wrong.    Debby