[nagdu] Princess dog!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 28 01:50:38 UTC 2015

So today, Jenny and I took the bus home from the mall.  I ran into a bit of trouble getting her to sit on the bus.  The floor was SOAKED from slush and snow, and even putting down a towel wouldn't coax her to sit.  I corrected, no joy; tried to coax her... nothing.

Decided to try crossing the aisle, and no problem!   She turned and sat like normal!

She will sit on that far side of the bus floor if it's dry, but it's on the same side as the door so gets all the water.

Any pointers on working with her on this?

Daryl and the princess Jenny