[nagdu] Working indoors during the harsh winter

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 02:47:52 UTC 2015

Debbie,
Going to the mall early in the morning is a good idea too. I am
actually awake at the ungodly hour of 6 AM, so I could grab a bus to
the mall and wander around for a couple hours until things start
getting hectic.
And Julie, thank you for the congratulations. While there are certain
things I came to love and will miss about my college campus, taking
classes certainly isn't one of them.
I am just living with my parents for the moment until I have money
enough to move back out where my campus was. That is a great area for
many reasons, but especially in terms of reliable public
transportation. And you can even navigate the areas with no sidewalks
because there are bike lanes.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs