[nagdu] perhaps it's all in the word

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 28 03:48:13 UTC 2015

Hey Debbie :-) yes, dogs are very smart! Je seems to like find a chair better than find a seat. So I think I may continue to work with that. Sometimes I just say stuff, and it seems to click. If she's getting really hyper, I tell her no parties! And for some reason, I don't think I'll ever understand, but she seems to get it. :-)