[nagdu] Welcome and a reminder

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 06:34:01 UTC 2015

Hello list,
A warm welcome to all of the members who have recently joined or who are officially introducing themselves to us. I hope you enjoy the list.
I am Marsha, working my third pup, a black lab pup from GDF who is trained for guiding, balance, and alerting.
now a reminder for everyone and information for the newbies. I am the list moderator, this means I work to keep the list ship shape. for everyone, whether new or old, we have posting limits, this means that all members have a 5 post per day limit. This means that you will need to make every post worth wild. This list also does NOT allow one word, one line messages. I have seen in recent days alot of posts with one sentence or a few words and members posting over that 5 post limit. Now I understand people forget, we all get busy, are in a hurry, and just want to dictate a quick message and keep on reading. The busier the list, the more this happens. I also understand that sometimes people have alot to say, if you have alot to say, please make one big email to the list, not 2 or 3 or 4 separate emails. Further, you do not need to respond to every single post on the list. Just a few other things to note, if you would like to have a conversation with another list member off list, please email them offlist. Not every conversation is related to this list. This is a guide dog list, a service animal list, and list for NAGDU. If you want to give people the option to email you offlist, please include your name and email within your signature of the email. And finally, I should not have to remind people of this one, but as reading recent threads, I suppose I must. Please be respectful of others, your more than welcome to disagree and state as such, but you MUST do this in a respectful and polite manner. What we do with our own dogs is our business, we can ask for advice, we can follow that advice if we see fit, but our dogs are our responsibility, business. If you have something bad to say, or if you think its going to come across badly, do not send the email to the list. again, these are general reminders for everyone. If you have questions, of course your more than welcome to email me OFFLIST.
Again, welcome!
Thank you,

Marsha drenth, NAGDU List Moderator
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.