[nagdu] OT: Help for a friend of a friend

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 02:42:36 UTC 2015

craig, although I'm sure many of the list members can help in this situation. This topic is technically off topic. So if anyone has any suggestions for craig, please email him off list.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.