[nagdu] Walmart

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:03:54 UTC 2015

My guess is that you can't change Walmart policy regarding
allowing animals in the store.  But I thought you said early on
in your email that you haven't been able to have your guide dog
with you at work.  I think that's the change I'd work hard  on,
is that one.

The Transit Authority here rarely makes any inquiries as to
whether someone has a service dog when they get on the bus.  I
told one of my bus driver buddies that there were certain
questions that could legitimately be asked.  He said he knew but
the company's policy is not to ask any questions.  I wonder if
businesses are just giving up asking because it's too hard for
them to understand what to ask and not ask, and they don't want
conflict.   Blessings,    Debby and Neena