[nagdu] closing thread Re: OT: Help for a friend of a friend

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 23:24:34 UTC 2015

List,
The original post was off topic, your response is off topic, and off topic emails are not allow on this list. Please no one else respond to this thread. If you have ideas or suggestions to help Craig's friend, please please please email him off list.
Further posting to this thread, will result in an email from me, and a not so happy moderator.
Thank you!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.