[nagdu] issue with guide dog eating snow that is fresh

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 15:38:31 UTC 2015

Exactly, Danielle! But you have a few months of being home more
than John does.  As he gets to know Mollie, he'll be able to
figure out what works for her.  I do verbal corrections first as
well.  But when that doesn't work, I have no problem giving Neena
a leash correction.  Because sometimes that's the only way I can
seem to get her attention when she's bound and determined to
sniff when in harness.    Peace,    Debby and Neena