[nagdu] Picking up things that aren't toys

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 5 18:12:54 UTC 2015

Dogs used to be taught to retrieve here too, but the schools stopped
teaching it about 20 years ago.  They said it was too hard, and not
important.  Of course, the trainers can see, and never had to feel around
a grubby floor for something they dropped.  I'm sure some dogs have more
aptitude for it than others.  Krokus is a natural retriever.  If only I
can harness his superpower for good, instead of evil!
Tracy