[nagdu] Introduction

Martha Reaney mreaney at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 17:59:38 UTC 2015

Hi, folks.

I am working my fourth guide dog.  When I got my first dog, I was a "high partial", and I must say that  working a dog, now that I only have light perception, is a real game changer.  My current guide has been with me for 8 years. He will be retiring soon.  Even as an experienced guide dog user, training without any vision and with a new guide will be very different!

I have a question.
The Dog Food Advisor has an email list that sends out notification of dog food recalls. I subscribe to that list.
Are these recall alerts posted to this NAGDU group?  If not, I can forward the alerts to this list, if that would be helpful.

Martha
Illinois