[nagdu] Stinky feet!!!

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 8 18:59:38 UTC 2015

Jenny's feet really really really stink!  It started in NYC, and has continued for the past week since we got back, but she lives in her PAWZ booties when we are out and about, which seems to have locked in the smell.

My question is this:
It is far too cold to give her a bath here, and she hates getting wet anyway.  What is the best way to wash her feet?  I am thinking about using a wet cloth, but am not sure what to use in addition to water?  I am not familiar with doggie shampoos or other solutions, and would love any input!

Daryl